We are looking for a motivated, energetic person who isn’t afraid to get dirty. One who can and will follow supervisor's instructions!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Dependable transportation
- Physical ability to lift and maneuver 50 lbs
- Industrial warehousing and/or mining equipment related experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Experience operating a fork lift
- Pre-employment drug testing.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Candidate must be able and willing to:
- Receive and stock incoming material (including handling the associated paperwork)
- Maintain stock room and its organization
- Perform equipment inspections
- Perform facility inspections
- Perform light maintenance
- Perform cleaning in an industrial setting including restrooms and breakroom
- Perform grounds maintenance including weed eating
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Perform other duties as assigned
Working Conditions: Standing, bending, squatting, kneeling, reaching over head, lifting 50lbs, pushing/pulling, sitting, walking, outside work, and exposure to inclement weather, contact with water and dust.