Candidates must have technical knowledge of underground mining equipment or in-depth knowledge of hydraulic, electric and mechanical systems.
• Have excellent business writing skills
• Pay strong attention to detail and be efficient
• Be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite programs
• Be energetic, self-motivated and relish completing projects
• Be confident, professional and articulate
• Be coachable and willing to learn
Responsibilities will include:
• Preparing project cost estimates and bids.
• Providing assistance to management in a variety of assignments.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The successful candidate will be honest, exhibit an extremely high level of integrity, and be dependable, capable, and eager to accept responsibility.
Competitive wages, paid holidays & vacations
401k profit-sharing plan, medical insurance
Dental and vision insurance available